Lyric to Dungaree Doll

Paul paulzjoh at MTNHOME.COM
Tue Feb 3 23:09:08 UTC 2009

Dungaree doll, dungaree doll, paint your initials on my jeans
So everyone in town will know we go around together, together, together
Dungaree doll, dungaree doll, paste my picture on your sleeve
so everyone can see that you belong to me, forever, forever, forever
I want you to wear my orange sweater
The beat up sweater with the high school letter
Gonna make a chain of paperclips
And chain us together while I kiss your lips
Dungaree doll, dungaree doll promise me you never will fall
For any other guy, tell me you are my
Dungaree, Dungaree, Dungaree, Dungaree, Dungaree, Dungaree,Doll

Bill Palmer wrote:
> I recall it being:
>
> "Dungaree Doll, Dungaree Doll, I'll hang your picture on my wall,
>
> So everyone in town will know we go around together, together, together"
>
> and then the rest is just too hazy
>

> Bill Palmer

"So I told human resources flat out, it's not sexual harassment if I can prove I'm impotent."