Can a have an A, men?

Rex W. Stocklin listcatcher at REXSTOCKLIN.COM
Wed Feb 4 14:49:58 UTC 2009

At 8:21 AM -0500 2/4/09, Wilson Gray wrote:

>Well, you know how the colored are. They are a strange and inscrutable people.

Aren't we all?

>If it has escaped your notice till now, then you are one of the
>fortunate many who have been able to live lives that don't involve
>contact with those people.

Sarcasm aside, I am NOT a secluded fat white boy (well two outta
three's not bad). I've, um, mixed it up with our swarthy sibs from
playing hoops to dating to Sunday-goin'-to-meetin'. Additionally, I
am well-submerged into urban culture, even at this late date. I found
it an odd thing. Thassall. I ain't ever heard of it before now. Oh
SNAP!

>It will be decades before the standard that the mellifluously-fluent
>President Bush, whose oratory set a standard that will not soon be
>surpassed.

Oh trust me, I am NOT complaining. I feel a weight lifted, though
certainly an entertainment factor also is AWOL. What WILL Jon & Dave
do?

At least I got one explanation from my query. That's worth the foray.

I go back to navel-grazing, thanks for the ear.
Indiana Rex