Can a have an A, men?

Jocelyn Limpert jocelyn.limpert at GMAIL.COM
Thu Feb 5 16:26:13 UTC 2009

With regard to Arnold's comment -- which I realize was much better worded
than mine, by the way, and for that I thank him -- once I was aware of the
use of "a" and "an" by our president, I listened very carefully. And in
virtually all instances, he used the "a" for "an" only after a pause. Also,
he does use "an" with an "n" sound appropriately at other times.