Twitter

Victor aardvark66 at GMAIL.COM
Sat Feb 7 04:10:30 UTC 2009

Twitter is likely to spawn as many neologisms as other technological
developments of the past decade. I've heard people using "twitter" as a
verb, but that's a bit blah. Carolyn Elephan of the Legal Blog Watch is
using a different verb to describe the same action: tweeting.

     VS-)

http://editorial.incisivemedia.com/c/196yp6VCIKCujcz3

_Is Tweeting for Clients the Same as Solicitation?_

What's the difference between tweeting a prospective client and outright
solicitation? I'm not entirely sure, but an encounter between a car
accident victim and a lawyer on Twitter, described at Law Firm and
Attorney SEO and Internet Marketing, came close enough to trigger the
question in my mind.