Naomi: how is it pronounced?

Tom Zurinskas truespel at HOTMAIL.COM
Sun Feb 8 02:48:23 UTC 2009

from w-m.com for "Isreal" I hear ~Izreeyool, where ~yool rhymes with "wool".
Main Entry:Is·ra·el
Pronunciation:\ˈiz-rē-əl, -(ˌ)rā- also ˈis- or ˈiz-rəl\

In m-w.com I hear the y glide for "Naomi" as well ~Naeyyoemee.  The double yy in truespel shows stress on the next vowel.
Main Entry:Na·o·mi
Pronunciation:\nā-ˈō-mē\

see truespel.com

http://windowslive.com/howitworks?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_t2_allup_howitworks_022009