last laugh on awe-dropping

Tue Feb 10 17:39:33 UTC 2009

The irony is that Tom pretty much ONLY defends himself from what he can
construe to be ad hominem attacks. Rarely does he actually answer substantive
challenges to his postings.

I agree that virtually no one really wants to read his postings. I agree with
Matt that they can't be ignored if we want some semblance of intellectual
rigor on this list-serve, which in general is inane enough to have caused such
bright minds as Roger Shuy and Dennis Preston to cancel receipt of even the
digests.

In a message dated 2/9/09 9:43:44 PM, truespel at HOTMAIL.COM writes:

> Do I really have to continually defend myself from Mandel's attacks.  These
> last posts are completely ad hominem against me with no NO issue at all
> debated, yet he says I give misinformation without a scrap of evidence.  This
> itself is misinformation.
>
> No one wants to read this crap.
>
> Tom Zurinskas, USA - CT20, TN3, NJ33, FL5+
> see truespel.com

The year's hottest artists on the red carpet at the Grammy
Awards.  AOL Music takes you there.
(http://music.aol.com/grammys?ncid=emlcntusmusi00000002)