Hi! III

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Tue Feb 10 19:50:06 UTC 2009

Hi, sugar!

The USPS deliver guy called, but it turned out that the P.O. had given
him a package for Jennifer Gray, though his list said Wilson. He was
hyper-courteous, very apologetic, and quite well-spoken for one of
those guys. My guess is that he got downsized out of some far better
job and was damned happy to luck into this one. I've dealt with all
too many Harvardians who weren't half as decent. Indeed, the more that
the problem was a consequence of the patron's own stupidity - the
delivery guy had actually seen my package on the shelf, he said, but
then had simply assumed that what they handed him was the right
package and didn't notice the discrepancy till he was at the door with
"Wilson" on his list and "Jennifer" in his hand - the more that he
would be an asshole about it. The driver said that, since the fuck-up
was the P.O.'s fault, he would go back to Astor to get my package,
but, since he first had to finish his current run, it'd be ca.3:30
before he could get back.

Love you,
-Wilson
–––