Eggcorn? "warn" > "worn"

Tom Zurinskas truespel at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue Feb 10 19:54:33 UTC 2009

Give us some good ole IPA or SAMPA or XSAMPA and demonstrate its usefulness for teaching phonetics for kids.  Show English freindliness.  Show email friendliness.  Show capitalization and punctuation friendliness.  Use m-w.com speaker's accent.  Here's a good sentence to use that I made up containing all 40 USA English phonemes.

That quick beige fox jumped in the air over each thin dog.  Look out, I shout, for he's foiled  you again.

see truespel.com

http://windowslive.com/howitworks?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_t2_allup_howitworks_022009