"endorse" as medicalese for '(patient) report (symptom)'

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Fri Feb 13 21:23:47 UTC 2009

How about "consult"?

"This call is to remind ... WILSON ... that he has a con-SULT pending ..."

"This call is to remind ... WILSON ... that he has a CON-sult pending ..."

"Con-SULT" is about ten times more commonly used than "CON-sult,"
though *I* would expect that "CON-sult" would be not only preferred,
but the only pronunciation used.

You never know.

-Wilson
–––