All 40 USA English phonemes (Was Re: Eggcorn? "warn" > "worn")

Tom Zurinskas truespel at HOTMAIL.COM
Sun Feb 15 03:46:07 UTC 2009

Your error Gordon.  I've said velar is back and alveolar is front.  Also if you're addressing an email, retain the email referred to in your post so folks can see what you're talking about.  Not doing that is an abject discourtesy in case you didn't know.

see truespel.com

http://windowslive.com/explore?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_t2_allup_explore_022009