a right to your own facts

Thu Feb 19 21:44:54 UTC 2009

In a message dated 2/19/09 2:11:38 PM, laurence.horn at YALE.EDU writes:

> At 12:15 PM -0500 2/19/09, ronbutters at AOL.COM wrote:
> >As usual, TZ confuses the right to one's own opinion--however
> >stupid--with a putative right to one's own facts, which only the
> >dim-witted think they have.
>
> Well, a survey of recent American history might suggest that such
> views can be a good route to political power.
>
> LH

As the circus guy said, you won't go broke underestimating the good sense of
the American public. The result of which, I guess, is that the country has
gone broke instead.

Need a job? Find an employment agency near you.
(http://yellowpages.aol.com/search?query=employment_agencies&
ncid=emlcntusyelp00000003)