"quel fromage"

Victor aardvark66 at GMAIL.COM
Fri Feb 20 06:04:26 UTC 2009

I wanted to post this for a long time, but had assumed that this was a
known commodity. Chocolate&Zucchini blog
<http://chocolateandzucchini.com/> has a regular feature [Edible Idiom]
<http://chocolateandzucchini.com/archives/cat_french_idioms.php>, which
explains French food-related expressions. The one for last week is
"Aller à quelqu'un comme un tablier à une vache." So far, there have
been seventeen of them. Alas "quel fromage" is not on the list and not
all of them are provided historical notes. A new one should appear tomorrow.

    VS-)