relative "that" again

Herb Stahlke hfwstahlke at GMAIL.COM
Fri Feb 20 19:09:22 UTC 2009

Sorry.  I should have included those.

Huddleston, Rodney, and Pullum,Geoffrey K.  2002.  The Cambridge
grammar of the English language.  Cambridge:  Cambridge University
Press.  Pp. 1056-7

Jespersen, Otto.  1961 (1927).  "Relative that."  In A modern English
grammar on historical principles, Part III: Syntax, Second Volume.
London:  George Allen and Unwin, Ltd.  Pp.153-168.

Stahlke, Herbert F. W.  1976.  Which that.  Language 52.3:584-611.

Herb