~ (UNCLASSIFIED)

Scot LaFaive slafaive at GMAIL.COM
Sat Feb 21 02:05:45 UTC 2009

I suppose you're right. In the future there will be peaceful unity of all
cultures and languages and everyone will speak the perfect dialect of
English, which won't be a dialect at all because English will sound the same
everywhere, from the highest mountain in Tibet to the lowest valley in
Brazil. In no time at all the Internet, television, and radio will bring the
world together into one language that will never change so that for all time
we shall be in the golden age of one true language. Oh yeah, and we'll also
be wearing the same colored jumpsuits while we fly around in our cars.

Scot