Dyslexia and English Orthography was "surprise"

Tom Zurinskas truespel at HOTMAIL.COM
Sat Feb 21 02:23:55 UTC 2009

Here's my problem with you Scott.  Almost every time I write something you jump on my case.  You say I contradict "the experts".  Do you have any expertise at all at your young age in these areas that qualifies you to back up these "experts".

Why don't you occupy yourself with doing a study or something to make some sort of valid contribution.

see truespel.com

Windows Live™: Keep your life in sync.
http://windowslive.com/explore?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_t1_allup_explore_022009