~ (UNCLASSIFIED)

Scot LaFaive slafaive at GMAIL.COM
Sat Feb 21 03:28:44 UTC 2009

>I ask you to explain yourself in the light of the facts that I asked you
below and you give us this crap.  You're a drag.  Get lost.

Is that for me, Tom? If so, what was it you wanted me to respond to? If it
was the idea that growing mass communication will bring about a common
dialect, then I didn't respond to that with debate because (and someone
correct if I'm wrong please) I believe that premise has been proven wrong
before.

Scot