Dyslexia and English Orthography was "surprise"

Tom Zurinskas truespel at HOTMAIL.COM
Sat Feb 21 03:41:33 UTC 2009

Using "won't" for "wasn't" -  I've never heard that one.  so it won't me.

I was in East NC and heard some of the thickest southern dialect I've ever heard.  And I've spent some time in E Tenn and SW Va.  E NC takes the cake.

see truespel.com

http://windowslive.com/online/hotmail?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_HM_AE_Same_022009