relative "that" again

Herb Stahlke hfwstahlke at GMAIL.COM
Sat Feb 21 14:07:08 UTC 2009

Randy,

I would expect "now" to be stressed wherever it's used, and BPB
rendering of Psalm 121 uses "not" in both stressed and unstressed
positions.  In v. 4 the stressed "not" is postverbal, which is a
marked position for it.  I'm looking for a searchable copy of the BPB
to check further on the use of "that."

Herb