suffice(d) (it) to say

David Metevia djmetevia at CHARTERMI.NET
Sat Feb 21 15:28:37 UTC 2009

I know I will regret responding, but how is it that only a few know the
correct pronunciation?

The correct pronunciation is the one that most people use and/or most
people understand.

Regards,
Dave

-----Original Message-----

Sent: Saturday, February 21, 2009 09:59

Subject: Re: suffice(d) (it) to say

---------------------- Information from the mail header
-----------------------
Poster:       Tom Zurinskas <truespel at HOTMAIL.COM>
-------

Sorry.  You were just passing it on.

Yes.  The word "fuck" is in my dictionary.  I actually have the correct
pronunciation that few know.  It's pronounced ~flub.  Strange how the
alphabetic principle doesn't apply very well here.  They really ~flubd
up~ up when they tradspeld that one.  We should change the tradspeleeng
to "flub".  That would be more consistent to the pronunciation.

see truespel.com

andialect.org