Dyslexia and English Orthography was "surprise"

Tom Zurinskas truespel at HOTMAIL.COM
Sun Feb 22 04:46:13 UTC 2009

Being an American in the "American Dialect Society" I thought I might get an American English word I could hear in m-w.com.  I'm not sure how "pot" sounds in UK, but probably the "awe" vowel, which is ~au in truespel.

see truespel.com

http://windowslive.com/online/hotmail?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_HM_AE_Same_022009