Dyslexia and English Orthography was "surprise"

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Mon Feb 23 20:43:13 UTC 2009

Was that remark original with Kissinger? For real?

Though I fully agree with you, Mark, I admire his gall. I would have
run away in tears by now, whereas TZ has taken our best shots and
emerged ego-undamaged.

-Wilson
–––
-----