ADS-L Digest - 22 Feb 2009 to 23 Feb 2009 (#2009-55)

Herb Stahlke hfwstahlke at GMAIL.COM
Fri Feb 27 19:47:21 UTC 2009

Then I think you're missing a phonetically real distinction, and that
indicates only that you could benefit from the ear training that a
course in phonetics would provide you with.  The distinctions are
real.

Herb