Million words?

Amy West medievalist at W-STS.COM
Tue Jan 6 14:25:12 UTC 2009

That latter one is a real concern: has anyone taken advantage of the
discussion board part of Wikipedia to raise concerns about the page?

I know that the Old Norse community has had problems with the
Wikipedia page on the Kensington Rune Stone being maintained by a
true believer and edits being removed.

I say that the latter is a real concern as I'm trying to wean my
freshmen off of Wikipedia. Has anyone had any students citing this
page?

---Amy West