Temperature Stated As a "Negative"

Doug Harris cats22 at STNY.RR.COM
Fri Jan 16 14:35:58 UTC 2009

But in my (late 40s-early 50s) youth, when there were fewer but still _some_ choices,
it wasn't uncommon for a couple of the kids to say "let's go git us a co-cola," then end
up with a Nehi or a root beer (reading extra into the name), or a Pepsi ('Pepsi Cola
hits the spot, 12 full ounces, that's a lot'), or even, occasionally, a Coke.
I think Pepsi (http://hitsthespot.ytmnd.com/) was more popular for much of that time
where I was, in Louisville and further east in KY.
dh

Prepared and sent with Chaos Software's Intellect mail client.
Intellect's contacts and appointments managers also are cool.