Is That an Emoticon in 1862? in NYT

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Wed Jan 21 15:16:49 UTC 2009

"After these things Paul departed from Athens, and came to Corinth; And
found a certain Jew named Aquila, born in Pontus, lately come from
Italy, with his wife Priscilla; (because that Claudius had commanded all
Jews to depart from Rome:) and came unto them."

Two in one sentence...I feel a sequel to _The Bible Code_ coming on.

JL