"mannery"

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Tue Jul 7 17:54:43 UTC 2009

The phrases used on TV were of the form, "Get rid of the mannery!"  The dude
was wearing multiple chains, rings, bracelets, etc.   With a kind of bowl
haircut.

At first I thought I heard "mannerisms," but no.  The word was enunciated
several times.

JL