"real-time" = ?(of a message) instantaneous; "palfrey" = medieval warhorse; charger

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Fri Jul 10 00:07:52 UTC 2009

Back in my day, anybody who ever took a medieval lit course (or anything
remotely like it, like Tennyson) was exposed to the word "palfrey."  It
appears in recent fantasy literature as well, and usually connotes an
especially gentle horse, most suitable for a princess to ride.

Just an indication of what some highly educated people and copy-editors
think the word means.

Not a SOTA. But maybe a PITA or a mini-SOTA.

JL