Fail as an adjective

Karl Hagen karl at POLYSYLLABIC.COM
Fri Jul 10 14:49:19 UTC 2009

It turns out that "failest" has 16,400 g-hits and an entry in the Urban
Dictionary:

"the art of when someone does something so epically [sic] FAIL that they just
fail at life."

The supplied example:

Carol: "Wow your attempt to push a chair onto the carpet was the failest thing
i've ever seen"

Note "so especially" above. Not one, but two degree modifiers.