Pairing "biased" media

Joel S. Berson Berson at ATT.NET
Sat Jul 11 13:05:11 UTC 2009

A friend wants to teach a session on bias in the media in her ESL
class.  She would like to have pairs (one or more on each side) of
media outlets (or whatever they're called) that have diametrically
opposed biases/slants/opinions -- television, newspaper, and magazine
pairs.  Particularly outlets that let bias creep into their
reporting, as opposed to those that try to keep opinion separated and
identified.

For example, Fox News vs. (I think, but I do not watch it) MSNBC.

Suggestions welcomed.

Joel