frienemies, to bogart

Victor aardvark66 at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jul 13 17:52:46 UTC 2009

That song, or another that uses the same line ("Don't bogart that joint,
my friend, pass it over to me...") is in Easy Rider, sung by Fraternity
of Man.

http://www.stlyrics.com/lyrics/easyrider/dontbogartme.htm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbY9ePebWB8

I also found a couple of sites where, because of that line, the meaning
is re-interpreted as "steal". If you look at the complete lyrics that
makes little sense.

    VS-)