Eggcorn, or egg in my face again?

Doug Harris cats22 at STNY.RR.COM
Wed Jun 10 03:43:31 UTC 2009

Arnold rightly questioned my suggesting something recently as an
eggcorn. The following, from a craigslist 'help wanted' ad, seems
to me to contain one of those and a malapropism. Or maybe two
of the former:

WE ARE OPENING A NEW STOR IN XXX AND LOOKING FOR SOME ONE TO WORK
part time or full time
energetic
good customer relation
good appearance
good with Internet
trust woodsy
we will run a back round check ...

It looks likely that 'trust woodsy' and 'back round check' are more than mere
slips of the finger. Is 'back round' where the usual suspects usually be?
dh

Prepared and sent with Chaos Software's Intellect mail client.
Intellect's contacts and appointments managers also are cool.