"some many"?

Tom Zurinskas truespel at HOTMAIL.COM
Thu Jun 11 12:10:14 UTC 2009

The "some many" quote was written at this site.

http://www.lockergnome.com/windows/2009/06/10/bring-the-quick-launch-toolbar-back-in-windows-7/

You bring up an intersting point.  We don't know from quote marks if it's a written quote or spoken quote.  We need a different symbol.  We'll make that `"yak yak yak"`, unless there is a precedent.  The symbol (`) is located on my keyboard at top row left with the tilde (~).  I don't know the name.

see truespel.com