velar trill (was: ~Yeshuewu)

Tom Zurinskas truespel at HOTMAIL.COM
Thu Jun 11 23:41:24 UTC 2009

I believe k ~k and g ~g are pronounced with the tongue rising to the back of the hard palate, which is prior to the soft tissue of the velum.

We'll try to find some sound sample of velar flaps, trills, or frics for you.  Perhaps Word of the day in travlang.com would have examples.  They speak the word/phrase of the day in many languages.

see truespel.com