ADS "baby mama"

Jocelyn Limpert jocelyn.limpert at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jun 15 15:04:55 UTC 2009

Yeah, why aren't all those who are constantly talking about their "baby
mamas" also "conversating," as they say in BE, about the "baby daddys"?
Maybe it's because the former are the primary caretakers and more important
in the lives of the babies? And the latter are often just sperm donors and
bragging about their babies and baby mamas but doing little to help them,
and often out there busy making more babies and more baby mamas!!! After one
sees a lot of this, one gets quite cynical about it all. Living in the DC
area for 40+ years, I've seen lot of baby mamas and heard a lot of the
"conversating" about same!