'Google-mapping" As a Descriptive

Doug Harris cats22 at STNY.RR.COM
Thu Jun 25 17:44:49 UTC 2009

Googling 'Google-mapping' doesn't seem to reveal any other uses such as this one, a quote
from Jeremy Renner, of the new film "The Hurt Locker." The LA Times this morning says
http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/news/la-et-performance25-2009jun25=,0,5794947.story
he said, re his experience(s) being in the Middle East for the first time: "I was Google-mapping my self-respect and my dignity. It really took it out of us."
--
I think I kinda-sorta know what he means. But "Google-mapping" one's self-esteem, et al?
dh

Prepared and sent with Chaos Software's Intellect mail client.
Intellect's contacts and appointments managers also are cool.