Jenny Agutter (was went walkabout ) (UNCLASSIFIED)

Cohen, Gerald Leonard gcohen at MST.EDU
Fri Jun 26 15:37:35 UTC 2009

No I wasn't messing with Wilson.  I was just wondering how the French term he used could have acquired the meaning "something really excellent." I know that Wilson didn't invent the term or its varied usage.

Anyway, please consider my question merely musing.

G.

Message from Wilson Gray, Thu 6/25/2009 9:02 PM

G, I don't think that total command of the dialect is required. Of
course, I could very well be leaping to an unwarranted conclusion. You
never know. Or are you just messing with me?

<snip>

-Wilson