Kennedyesque "Camelot"

Gerald Cohen gcohen at MST.EDU
Sun Jun 28 16:45:44 UTC 2009

1. [Gerald Cohen , editor]: ŒPresidency as Camelot Idea Began After JFK¹s
Assassination¹ -- Reprint of a Sept. 16, 1986 Rolla Daily News article
summarizing W. Nicholas Knight¹s scholarly article in Avalon to Camelot.
Comments on Etymology, vol. 33, no. 7, April 2004, pp. 17-21; with
references added.

2. W. Nicholas Knight. Œ³Lancer²: Myth-Making and the Kennedy Camelot.¹
Avalon to Camelot,
vol. 2, no. 1, pp. 21-31.

G. Cohen