pron. of just

Tom Zurinskas truespel at HOTMAIL.COM
Sun Mar 1 04:21:37 UTC 2009

If schwa is defined as one sound  then USA English pronunciation of course should not use schwa for the various sounds it is used for.

I see "association" has "tion" with a syllablized n, but international has "tion" with a schwa.  Go figure.  The reason is that the schwa is there in both cases but when the suffix "al" is added one need flag that the schwa is there because it's pronounced not elided.

What is this famous sound of schwa, "uh" as in short u.  As far as I'm concerned if it is this sound, it's not schwa at all.  It is that sound.

see truespel.com