*correction*! Re: [ADS-L] antedating "Loco-Foco" 1834

Stephen Goranson goranson at DUKE.EDU
Sun Mar 1 10:31:38 UTC 2009

Though 1834 appears on the title page, and it is also cataloged as 1834 in
Worldcat and elsewhere, this edition apparently has editorial notes (not by
Dymond) added and published at a later date. I should have read more (I went
back to look for etymology clues) before posting it as an "antedating." Sorry.

SG