paper of/and pins

Barbara Need bhneed at GMAIL.COM
Mon Mar 2 16:02:12 UTC 2009

Arnold,

I don't know this particular song, but I am familiar with a paper of
pins. It is a sheet of paper with pins stuck through it. I don't know
if they come that way anymore, but I certainly remember using pins
stuck through a piece of paper. The paper had been folded so that the
pins had little ridges to go through, and I remember being very
careful to put the pins back through the holes.

Barbara

Barbara Need
Chicago