use of "sunshine" as a racial slur against blacks

Jocelyn Limpert jocelyn.limpert at GMAIL.COM
Tue Mar 3 01:08:30 UTC 2009

I think, because of the way it was brought to my attention, that it is more
than this -- at least it is perceived by some in the black community to be a
"slur" -- that's all I know, other than the references that I did find that
I've forwarded separately, but they were not a very complete list or giving
much insight.