"All Creatures Strange Come to Our Church"

Joel S. Berson Berson at ATT.NET
Sun Mar 8 17:12:00 UTC 2009

OK, now that I've seen the "lyrics", where does "all creatures
strange" come from?  I was expecting something on the order of "all
creatures great and small", which I see is from another hymn entirely.

Joel