Unemployment lingo

Victor aardvark66 at GMAIL.COM
Sun Mar 8 18:37:52 UTC 2009

See here
www.amtrakengineer.net/Gamst07crane.pdf

and here
http://cprr.org/CPRR_Discussion_Group/2007/09/cranes-neck.html

This is just to confirm the unclear status of the claim, but with clear
inference that non-existent evidence makes it more likely that this was
just an urban legend. This was also fed by the fact that different
railroad companies used different Crane stationary, as demonstrated in
the second post.

    VS-)