Unemployment lingo (UNCLASSIFIED)

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Mon Mar 9 18:40:15 UTC 2009

In the military of my day, the term was totally neutral, whether noun
or verb. I had never heard "shitcan" till I joined the Army and I've
never heard "shitcan" used outside of the Army, well, randomly, from
other ex-GI's. OTOH, in the Army, I never heard "shitcan" clipped to
"can."

-Wilson
–––
-----