Abbott and Costello routine

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Wed Mar 11 00:38:46 UTC 2009

I (literally) once heard a "rock" version of the classic A&C routine:

A. Guess Who will be the opening act.

B. Who?

A. No, Who will be closing.

B. You tell me. Who'll be opening the set?

A. No. Guess Who.

B. Who?

A. I've told you, Who is the closing act. Guess Who will be opening.

'N' so own 'n' so fo'th.

It was more complicated than that, but yawl gnome sane.

-Wilson

–––
-----
-Mark Twain