Abbott and Costello routine

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Wed Mar 11 01:57:34 UTC 2009

Thanks, Ben. I remember that there was a third group involved, but I
couldn't recall its name. I thought that the bit was pretty funny.
Apparently, I was pretty much alone in that opinion, since I heard the
sketch only once. Even in the '60's, only we thirty-ish folk were
familiar enough with A&C's original bit to appreciate the parody
involved.

-Wilson
–––
-----