"in charged of"

Victor aardvark66 at GMAIL.COM
Sun May 3 18:17:59 UTC 2009

I find another combination interesting in the first example. The part
that stood out for me is "responsible of". Once again, this is nothing new.

http://www.englishforums.com/English/ResponsibleOfFor/gqrcp/post.htm
http://forum.wordreference.com/showthread.php?t=999055

The following lines were plucked from an online resume (not sure if a
native speaker--born in Panama). The interesting part is the mix of both
"responsible for" and "responsible of" in the same "text".

 >Transportation and Warehousing Division a. Project Manager:
*Responsible of* the coordination and execution of the following projects...
 >Bench Stock Consolidation Project *responsible of* consolidating all
the bench stock dispersed throughout the different divisions in order to
optimize and reduce inventory levels and costs. ...
 >Purchasing Manager: *Responsible for* managing all purchasing
functions of Locks Division, Maritime Department. Oversees the daily
activities, reviews purchasing decisions, analyzes changes with new
issues or materials. ...
 > I am responsible of writing the procedures for the different
processes of the division, based on ISO 9001:2000 standards. ...
 > Responsible to manage and dispose of scrap ferrous metals,
non-ferrous metals, recycle paper, burned oil and other recyclable
material through auctions sales and contracts. ...
 > Responsible for the surveillance, handling, preservation, and
distribution of more than 28,000 line items of inventory.
 > Engineer in charged of the Electrical Branch at the Sugar Mill.
Responsible for managing maintenance and repairs of all the electrical
equipment and assets at the sugar mill ...
http://www.miscojobs.com/employers/resumes/L_3/C_4/rsm_6155.htm

    VS-)