"fuck like a mink" [Was: "mink" (n.) = 'a black, a Negro'?]

Randy Alexander strangeguitars at GMAIL.COM
Tue May 12 03:46:13 UTC 2009

On Tue, May 12, 2009 at 12:43 AM, Bill Palmer <w_a_palmer at bellsouth.net>wrote:

> The decorum level of the postings on this listserve has really taken a
> nosedive lately.  Pretty much now resembles a exchange between leering
> fratboys.
>
> The professorate seems to be more interested in attention-getting than in
> scholarship, preferring edginess to erudition.  Tattoos, anyone?

The professorship, as well as non-professorial scholars like myself, are
blind to the sacred and the forbidden when it comes to the subject we are
investigating.  This, I believe is indicative of good science.  Taboos,
anyone?

--
Randy Alexander
Jilin City, China