The Colbert Report: "soda water" (UNCLASSIFIED)

Charles Doyle cdoyle at UGA.EDU
Sat May 16 14:44:52 UTC 2009

I didn't mean that the reduplicated "RC cocola" or "RC cocacola" isn't heard "in the wild." I was suggesting that it's heard mainly (if not exclusively) as a joke--you know, that strange proclivity that (we) "Rednecks" have for satirizing our own folkways and language.

--Charlie