empretzeled

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Thu May 21 21:35:34 UTC 2009

Really? Thank you. That's about as transparent as "smoke someone over"
: look at someone. A pretzel is either not twisted or it's twisted in
a particular way that's so entirely predictable that a lab rat could
figure it out.

Or maybe I'm simply unfamiliar with the wide variety of ways in which
pretzels may be twisted. If I were any more unfamiliar with pretzels,
the word wuld be only a literary term for me.

-Wilson
–––
-----
-Mark Twain